Ashley Greene’s Condo Caught in Flames


Bad news for Ashley Greene.

Her condo unit in Los Angeles caught fire on Friday morning, and while it was already put out, one of her pet dogs wasn’t able to escape.

According to the LA County Fire Department, the fire started around 9:50 am, and was put out by 10:07 am. Reports say that the fire started with a candle that lit the living room couch. An investigation on the fire scene is still being held, and no patients were taken to the hospital.

The “Twilight” actress, her boyfriend, and her brother were sleeping around the time, but were able to escape by the time the fire broke out. One of her dogs, however, was not able to make it. Her other dog was taken to Animal Control and is waiting to be checked out.

Photo credit: Owen Barry/


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here