Summit Entertainment is gearing up for the Twilight: Breaking Dawn’s start of production by casting the actors who will make up the European and American nomads, as well as the Romanian, Egyptian, Irish and Amazonian vampire covens.
Aside from “Pushing Daisies” star Lee Pace, who is set to play the American nomad Garrett, most of the newly-hired Twilight cast members are relatively unknown.
- The Egyptian Coven – To make up this coven that consider themselves family, “Rendition” star Omar Metwally will play Amun, “Lost” actress Andrea Gabriel is going to play Kebi, “The Good Guys” actress Angela Sarafyan as Tia, and “Night at the Museum” actor Rami Malek as Benjamin.
- The Amazon Coven – To make up this coven that has lived out of civilization for centuries, “EastEnders” star Judi Shekoni will play Zafrina and “Brothers and Sisters” actress Tracey Heggins has landed the role of Senna.
- The Romanian Coven – This coven used to rule before the Italian Volturi unseated them. Actors to play the Romanian coven include “Munich” actor Guri Weinberg as Stefan and “Final Destination 2” actor Noel Fisher as Vladimir.
- The Irish Coven – This young coven is a non-vegetarian comprised of “The Tree of Life” actress Marlane Barnes, Patrick Brennan as Liam and Lisa Howard as Siobhan.
- The American Nomads – The vampires who wander the world make up actors Erik Odom (as Peter), “Veronica Mars” actress Valorie Curry as Charlotte, “Music and Lyrics” actress Toni Trucks as Mary and “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” actor Bill Tangradi as Randall.
- The European Nomad – “The Crazies” actor Joe Anderson is set to play the misanthropic nomad Alistair.
The most-awaited announcement goes to the actress who will play Bella and Edward’s daughter Renesmee. As it turns out, 9-year-old Mackenzie Foy landed the coveted character that’s a central role in the final installment of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.
Part 1 of the Twilight Saga’s finale will be out in theaters on November 18, 2011, with Part 2 to be released in theaters on November 16, 2012. Production for Twilight: Breaking Dawn is scheduled to start on November 1.
Photo of Mackenzie Foy via Celebrifi.com
Photos by WENN