Late Night Viewers Want Conan!

0
113

ng the tonight show conan

NBC’s truly got the drama this time around. Indeed their affiliates want to bring Jay Leno back to late night, but according to audiences, they want Conan-and his hair, to stay.

In a poll recently conducted by TVGuide.com on who should take the 11:35 timeslot, around 83% of the voters chose Conan, leaving Leno with only 17%.

As for Conan and his team, they have already decided to reject the network’s proposal to move them at 12:05 in order to move Leno back to his original late night show.

Leno meanwhile has not responded on Conan’s wisecracking at “The Jay Leno Show,” which continues to air primetime until Feb. 10.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here