The young and older Hollywood celebs stepped out Sunday for the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson Amphitheatre in the Universal Studios. As the Jonas Brothers stepped up to host the 11th annual awards, a number of celebrities were given the honorary surf boards.
• First off, Zac Efron took home two awards, including “Choice Movie Actor Comedy” for HSM 3: Senior Year and “Choice Movie Rockstar Moment” for 17 Again.
• Ellen DeGeneres won the “Choice Twit” award, announcing that she’ll be giving out celebrity phone numbers on her Twitter account, joking that she has numbers of both Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson.
• Miley Cyrus, who had an interesting performance dancing on a pole, presented the special ‘Ultimate Choice Award’ to her “idol” Britney Spears.
• Mike Tyson made a cameo on a Jo-Bro ski, cutting of a lock of Jonas’ hair saying “You Know I don’t like people to get hurt.”
• LA Ink star Kat Von D gave Kevin Jonas a fake Hugh Jackman tattoo on his arm. Jackman won ‘Choice Movie Actor Action/Adventure’ for his X-Men Origins: Wolverine film.
• Black Eyed Peas performed “Going to be a Good Night” and Sean Kingston performed the “Fire Burning.”
• Comedian Dane Cook, who was presenting the Choice Hottie Awards, joked around about Vanessa Hudgens’ latest nude photos, saying “Vanessa Hudgens! – Girl you got to keep your clothes on!” Unfortunately for Cook, Hudgens has got an army of fans on the crowd who booed the hell of out Dane Cook.
• Other guests attendees include Marlon Wayans, Chace Crawford, Hayden Panettiere, Jordana Brewster, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Emma Roberts, Brenda Song and many many more. Even Kathy Griffin showed up with Levin Johnston as her date.